Hello! Thank you for your trust in Chengdu Xindu District Maternal and Child Health Hospital. In order to protect your physical health and property safety, our hospital solemnly reminds you: Beware of "medical care" and prevent deception!
Medical care is a medical liar. It often appears in the gates and waiting areas of various hospitals, enticing patients and their families to visit small clinics without medical qualifications. These small clinics not only have limited medical skills, but also use various methods to defraud money. As a result, patients' money was deceived and treatment was delayed!
Recognize "medical care"! Beware of these routines
1. Close to others. After "medical care" selects the target of deception, it often overhears the patient's conversation in the vicinity, and obtains the patient's information for deception. In order to gain the trust of patients, "medical care" often claims to be the patient's hometown, neighbors, and acquaintances, etc., and draws close relationships with patients.
2. Tell false experiences. After gaining the patient's trust, the "medical care" then told the patient with a false "personal experience" that he had the same disease before. He slandered the big hospital not only because it was expensive and incurable, but a professor at a hospital treated this. Experts who are ill, find him cheaper and more effective.
3. Refer a doctor elsewhere. In order to further convince you, "Medical Care" will strongly recommend some black heart hospitals and tell you that these hospitals are not far away, cheap to see a doctor, do not queue for examinations, do not queue for registration, good attitude of doctors, Chinese medicine is better than western medicine, treat All kinds of diseases and so on.
4. Kindly take you there. If the "medical care" sees that you have shaken, you will add another fire. For example, he also intends to go to the carpool with you in the past, or just wants to see if someone can brave the courage.
5. Fraud money. After tricking patients into other small hospitals (clinics), they have long colluded with good "black doctors" to pretend to see patients, prescribe some expensive and special "special effects", and even randomly perform surgery on patients.
How to prevent fraud? Remember these steps
1. When a stranger chats with you, you should ignore it;
2. When you feel that you need advice, don't ask strangers, you should ask the hospital's medical staff;
3, "Medical Care" will often enthusiastically list you a lot of "instances" and use rhetoric to highly recommend a medical institution or a specific doctor. When someone tells you to go to another place for medical treatment, be extra careful and do n’t be fooled by “medical care” to save your life;
4. Female patients, in particular, must strengthen self-prevention, and blindly following strangers can easily lead to criminal cases, so we must handle such situations with caution.
At present, medical care exists in many large hospitals. Medical care not only deceives patients' money, but also delays their condition, and even makes patients lose the best opportunity for treatment.
Here, the Xindu District Maternal and Child Health Hospital reminds the majority of patients not to trust the "medical care", not to be blinded by its so-called "experience", and not to be confused by the so-called experts in small hospitals. For effective and thorough treatment of diseases, choosing a professional hospital is the key!
Our hospital is a large third- and second-class maternal and child health care institution. The hospital has a professional team with excellent technology and excellent services to escort the health of women and children in Xindu District! Their services are trusted by patients.
Finally: Xindu District Maternal and Child Health Hospital Thank you for choosing us to provide you with health services and wish you a speedy recovery!