According to the "People's Republic of China Government Procurement Law" and the relevant requirements of the competent authorities of our district on the procurement of materials, in-hospital comparisons will be adopted for this project. Suppliers with production and supply capacity for this project are welcome to come and participate.
1. File number: FYBJY-2019-05
2. Project Name: Comparison and Procurement of Acupuncture Therapy Apparatus for Medical Equipment, Ultrashort Wave Electrotherapy Machine
3. Package: 1;
4. Deadline for registration: 5 pm on December 31, 2019;
5. Time for submission and selection of comparison documents: December 31, 2019, at 5 pm;
6. Place for bid opening: further notice;
7. Qualifications and requirements for comparison and selection;
7.1 Suppliers have not violated laws and disciplines in the past three years;
7.2 Comparison documents in duplicate, one original and one copy;
7.3 Eligibility certification documents for applicants (to be stamped);
7.3.1 A copy of the business license of the selected merchant (or a combination of three certificates);
7.3.2 A copy of the tax registration certificate (national tax, local tax) of the comparison firm;
7.3.3 Comparing and Selecting Organization Codes;
Note: Comparators with a combination of three certificates ignore 7.3.2-7.3.3;
7.3.4 Copy of business license or record filing certificate
7.3.5 The original power of attorney of the legal representative and a copy of the ID card of the representative participating in the comparison. (Note: Once the representative is determined, it cannot be changed)
7.3.6 If the product belongs to a single source, the corresponding qualifications and three or more expert reports must be provided.
8. The comparison vendor must respond to the entire contents of the package in units of packages, otherwise registration will not be allowed.
Department of Medical Equipment, Maternal and Child Health Hospital, Xindu District, Chengdu: Teacher Zhao
Maternal and Child Health Hospital of Xindu District, Chengdu
December 23, 2019
Attachment: Medical equipment comparison announcement file